A major London Market insurer is seeking an experienced actuarial leader to support with leadership of the reserving function, for a period of 6 months, with additional responsibilities as follows:
- Provide actuarial advice to the relevant business units and own the relationships with key underwriter, claims and finance stakeholders
- Responsible for providing quarterly reserving advice, input to business planning, reserve variability and business partnering.
- Function leadership responsibility
- FIA (or equivalent) with 5+ years PQE or qualified by experience
- Leadership experience gained within large and complex insurers
- London market experience
- All applicants must be based in the UK