Work alongside a team of highly skilled Actuaries, support the delivery of the groups Actuarial reporting requirements and gain ultimate exposure to an exciting business such as Just.
As an Actuarial Analyst within our Reporting and Analysis team you’ll be based from our London office, although some home working will be considered.
Focussing on the Group’s actuarial reporting requirements for Solvency II, IFRS and risk-based capital metrics and the supply of actuarial analysis to support the objectives of the Finance, ALM, Capital and Investment teams you’ll be working with some of the groups top and most knowledgeable Actuaries and Analysts. You’ll perform the production of Group actuarial reports and relevant analysis and also support and perform the review of methodologies and assumptions deployed in actuarial systems.
This is the ideal role if you have recently completed a graduate Actuarial programme or are a few years into your Actuarial career.
You’ll need to work off your own initiative and showcase your commercial acumen to communicate and build relationships effectively across the business.
Skills we are looking for
- Member of IFoA and making some early progress with exams
- Completion of some CT or Core Principle exams
- Knowledge of insurance products and markets or of a reporting & analysis environment
- IT, Programming or data skills would be beneficial
- Reporting knowledge
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills
- Great verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex financial concepts in a clear and concise manner
Working for us, you get your Just Rewards…
- Such as a Competitive Salary, Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Along with 25 Days Annual Leave plus an Additional Day on us for your Birthday
- Private Medical Cover and Income Protection, just in case
- A Bonus Scheme that takes a balanced approach and looks at both `in role performance’ but also `the behaviours and attitudes you exhibit at work’
- FREE access to the Headspace App, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Helpline and Trained Physical & Mental Health First Aiders (On-Site)
- Plus we have a variety of Employee Funded Benefits available to our Employees via our Online Benefits Portal