A multinational insurance company requires a Finance and Capital Actuary to join their Europen hub in Dublin. Our client is open to candidates from different insurance backgrounds, so this is a fantastic opportunity for those interested in moving into the non-life area.
About the Position
The position reports to the HOAF and will involve a mix of reserving and capital work. The company is looking for a part-qualified actuary with previous non-life insurance experience. They are also open to candidates with relevant skills who are looking to move into the non-life area.
Responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Support the actuarial team with Reserving tasks
- Regulatory reporting including the ORSA and QRTs
- Involvement in the Solvency II technical provisions process
- Conduct capital model analyses
- Develop and maintain relationships across teams and with senior individuals within the business
Actuarial Skills Required
Suitable candidates for this role should be undertaking the actuarial exams and should have:
- Relevant actuarial experience in multiple functions
- Insurance experience. Ideally non-life but they are open to other disciplines
- Experience working with Solvency II capital models
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.