A well-known international organisation has an exciting opportunity for a qualified actuary in Dublin. This role is an excellent opportunity to expose the individual to leading-edge actuarial work in a strategic, commercial and business context and allowing them to develop an impressive range of broad consulting, technical and management skills.
About the role
Duties of the manager role include, but are not limited to:
- Lead actuarial teams carrying out audit support for insurance audit teams.
- Contribute to a wide variety of consulting projects.
- Lead actuarial teams undertaking Solvency II reserving reviews.
- Develop and manage client relationships including project planning, budgeting and resolving issues.
Actuarial skills required
The Life Reporting manager role is open to fully qualified actuaries with post qualification experience. Candidates must have a background in life insurance and ideally have experience of the following:
- Financial reporting, specifically experience of Solvency II, IFRS and/or USGAAP.
- Knowledge of SAS/SQL or experience of credit risk modelling.
- Knowledge of the life industry and ability to apply that knowledge in practical and commercial situations.
- Experience in managing people, projects and client relationships.
This organisation prides itself on its collaborative team ethos. There are additional roles planned for at both actuary and management levels over the coming months.
If you want to be part of this success story, get in contact today through email or call us for an informal confidential chat.
Apply for Life Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly