Deterministic Prophet Modeller
OJ is supporting a leading Life insurer with a day rate requirement for a deterministic Prophet modeller.
Rate: £Negotiable (£650-720 inside IR35)
Assignment: Core duties
- Adding additional functionality to the Bulk Annuity Prophet model and associated tools.
- Support with refining the requirements, agreeing model design and executing and documenting the testing.
- Working with teams delivering inbound change to the model and processes.
- Working with our data development teams to ensure any changes to data inputs are understood and implemented correctly.
- Ideally able to be proficient with excel. VBA would be ideal.
- Good communication skills to write up both specifications, documenting changes being made, testing results.
- Prophet modelling experience
- Excellent stakeholder management, particularly around understanding and refining requirements (essential)
- The ability to think beyond Prophet and how changes impact of downstream processes. (essential)
- Experience of Bulk Annuities and Longevity Reinsurance (desirable)
- Candidates interested in a fully remote role are welcome to apply
- Candidates must be a UK tax resident to apply and work through an umbrella company
- Those who are able to start immediately will have preference over later start dates
To discuss, please submit your CV via this advert or contact Ella Halliday at Oliver James at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Deterministic Prophet Modeller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly