Syndicate Reserving Actuary
Goodman Masson are recruiting for a Lloyd's Syndicate who are searching for a nearly/newly qualified actuary to join their Syndicate team. The role reports directly into the Chief Actuary. In the role your responsibilities will include...
- Delivery of quarterly reserving and Solvency II TPs
- Producing clear explanations, analyses of change and presentation of results
- Carrying out checks and reconciliations on data inputs and calculated outputs
- Proposing assumptions and applying expert judgement
- Improving processes and data management through use of new technologies
They are looking for a nearly or newly qualified actuary with a strong knowledge of Reserving, ideally from Lloyd's or London Market background, however those with Personal lines backgrounds will still be considered.
If you're interested, please get in touch to find out more...
Apply for Syndicate Reserving Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly