A well-known consultancy in Dublin is looking for a Manager for their non-life actuarial team.This is an excellent opportunity to work on varied actuarial assignments with a diverse range of teams and further develop and diversify managerial skills.The company have a growing portfolio of work and are passionate about their business and value actuarial skills.
About the Role
The Non-Life Manager will join the companys expanding actuarial services practice.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Working on core actuarial projects as well as a range of multidisciplinary projects
- Business and product development
- Engaging with and building and maintaining client relationships.
Actuarial Skills Required
The Non-Life Manager opportunity is open to fully qualified actuaries from a non-life insurance or reinsurance background. Suitable candidates for this role should have experience in the following areas:
- Previous financial reporting, SII or IFRS experience
- Excellent IT and data analysis skills such as experience of SAS, R, Python and excel add-in.
- Managerial, leadership, mentoring, and team building skills
- Excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
Apply for Non-Life Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly