- Develop and manage the derivation of longevity pricing bases, working closely with local offices across geographies and the research and data analytics team.
- Develop expertise in the mortality improvement model.
- Obtain senior management approval by on longevity pricing bases.
- Develop and implement longevity pricing principles to provide direction to the pricing teams.
- Maintain pricing templates consistent with pricing policies. Recommend, implement, and document enhancements to the pricing process.
- Develop and maintain industry leading pricing tools such as stochastic models, and predictive models.
- Partners with Pricing, Business Development and Marketing and Transaction Services teams to support initiatives in new markets.
- Coordinate pricing efforts with Risk Management, Product team, Innovation team and traditional mortality markets teams.
- Perform peer review on the work of others, perform final consistency checks, and otherwise ensure pricing integrity.
- Set realistic and achievable deadlines for projects and activities. May manage others in completing required tasks accurately within those deadlines.
- Support the design of new longevity structures and lead discussions on risk issues with internal and external clients.
Apply for Longevity Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly