ALM Investments Actuary
Key responsibilities will include
- Helping to formulate investment & ALM focused propositions to take to the insurance market.
- Delivery of insurance-focused investment & ALM projects to our insurance, bank and asset management clients.
- Supporting delivery of income and profitability targets set for the investment & ALM proposition, as well as supporting the wider L&FS Business Unit to meet its overall targets.
- Regular prospecting activity, both to maintain and strengthen existing client relationships, and also to cultivate new business relationships.
- Producing thought leadership material for the investment & ALM pillar of the L&FS, and promoting this through relevant channels, including social media.
- Representing the firm by speaking at external industry conferences and L&FS client seminars.
- Providing mentoring and training (both via internal training sessions and on-the-job training) to others in L&FS and the Investment Business Unit.
- Expanding the investment & ALM pillar into new areas, such as the Non-Life market.
- Strengthening the links between L&FS and the Investment Business Unit.
- Taking on people management responsibilities for others in L&FS.
Apply for ALM Investments Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly