A new role has arisen for a Pricing Manager within a growing personal and small commercial lines insurance company.
An innovative company, this organisation is providing adaptable motor, home, property and surety cover to a wide range of customers. This is a key role within the pricing and underwriting function which will focus on technical pricing duties across all lines of business.
This will include managing a small team of analysts with involvement in:
- Recommending pricing changes.
- Providing sophisticated approaches to commercial and technical pricing
- Managing the loss ratio performance through pricing, risk selection and portfolio management.
- Dealing with a range of stakeholders including senior management.
- Input into new product development.
Ideally you will have experience of EMBlem and have worked on personal or commercial lines business. Exposure to other tools such as python, R and Radar would also be beneficial.
This is an interesting role to be able to be hands-on but also take on management responsibilities.
Apply for Pricing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly