Manager/Senior Manager – Outstanding Risk Positions
Clarence George is working closely with a rapidly growing Life Insurance Consolidator to find exceptional qualified Life Actuaries to join their Risk function. Both positions offer a fast-paced and dynamic environment with outstanding exposure across the European Group. The roles would be ideally based in Dublin but individuals who would wish to work out of the London office would also be considered.
Manager – Reinsurance Risk
- Working closely with the Irish CRO on Irish and Bermudan regulatory requirements
- Projects across risk policy implementation, ORSA and reinsurance transactions reviews
- 3+ years’ life actuarial experience required
Senior Manager – Enterprise Risk Management
- Working closely with the Group Actuary as well as local Actuarial Function Holders across Europe
- Developing and implementing reserving, model, and data quality policies
- 2+ years’ post-qualified experience in the life actuarial space required
Please apply directly to gain further insight about these opportunities.
Apply for Manager/Senior Manager – Outstanding Risk Positions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly