IFRS17 Contract Role
A well-known international insurer is looking for a non-life actuary to join their Dublin based IFRS17 team on a fixed term contract. This role is an excellent opportunity to broaden and diversify your IFRS17 skills, while working alongside a multidisciplinary team in the implementation of IFRS17.
About the role
The IFRS17 contract role will involve assisting in the various aspects of the companies IFRS17 development and implementation.
Responsibilities for this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in all requirements to ensure IFRS17 compliance
- Identifying and gathering data required for IFRS17 reporting
- Assisting in setting up IFRS17 software; including mapping reporting scenarios, creating test cases and data inputs, and dealing with errors and de-bugging
- Ensuring consistency across approaches to IFRS17 reporting
- Working with external contacts to ensure software is running correctly and internal auditors on internal assurance processes.
Actuarial skills required
The IFRS17 contract role would best suit a qualified or experienced part-qualified actuary from a general insurance background with previous experience of IFRS17 and Solvency II. Additional skills and experience required for this position includes:
- Experience of actuarial system implementation (ResQ, SAP etc.)
- Excellent IT skills (Excel, SAS, VBA, SQL etc.)
- Attention to detail, communication and strong interpersonal skills
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
Apply for IFRS17 Contract Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly