Life Insurance Consolidator - Reporting & Automation Analyst
Clarence George is working with one of the fastest-growing Life Insurance Consolidators in Europe to find a dynamic part/nearly qualified actuary to join their Group Actuarial Reporting team. This role can be based in London, Dublin or fully remotely.
- IFRS, Solvency II and automation projects
- Chance to work closely with various European entities under different regulations
- Fantastic career trajectory and exposure
The ideal candidate:
- Reporting experience would be a strong advantage but they open to looking at outstanding individuals from a wider Life background
- Someone who is used to juggling projects and can thrive in a dynamic environment
- An innovative thinker
- Process improvement or automation experience would be an added bonus
To learn more about this exciting mandate, please apply directly for immediate consideration.
Apply for Life Insurance Consolidator - Reporting & Automation Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly