5 days left
- Full Time
Pricing Director sought for a UK Insurer on a permanent basis. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary with experience in Protection to join them as a Pricing Director.
This is a brand new role and an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Actuary with Protection experience to join a growing project team as a Pricing Director.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Director:
- Act as expert on Mortality/Morbidity within the business and provide advice to senior leadership
- Identify opportunities within the Protection business to generate value from Mortality/Morbidity Risk
- Support re-insurance team and other business units with Mortality/Morbidity Risk
- Liaise with senior stakeholders within the business and externally
Key Experience of the Pricing Director:
- Qualified Actuary
- Expertise in Mortality/Morbidity
- Protection experience, ideally within a Pricing role
- Strong communication skills
The recruitment of a strong Pricing Director is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Pricing Director then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Apply for Pricing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly