Life Insurer – Investment Actuary (ESG/new asset exposure)
Clarence George is working on an exciting Investment Actuary opportunity with an Insurer currently going through an exciting transition period. The client is looking for a nearly/newly qualified Investment Actuary with strong technical and interpersonal skills. This role offers remote working.
- Nearly/newly qualified actuary – SP6/ST6 would be valuable for this role
- Experience running a matching adjustment model and understanding the process
- Life insurance background and regulatory understanding would be beneficial (Solvency II)
- Strong soft skills – team player, communicator and able to communicate to internal stakeholders
- Experience in illiquid assets – ESG would be favourable
- Able to adapt to changing situations
- Open to Pensions Investment backgrounds. Understanding of cashflow matching would be important
The fundamentals of this role are to help support and build the Investments team. You will work closely with different areas of the business (valuation, capital, methodology and ALM teams), whilst working towards the management and interaction of the assets and liabilities across the business.
Please apply directly and a member of the team will be in touch.
Apply for Life Insurer – Investment Actuary (ESG/new asset exposure)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly