Actuarial Analyst - M&A
- Full Time
We are working with an established, exciting, and growing insurance & reinsurance specialist Group that has operations spanning across the whole of Europe and significant experience in all classes of direct and reinsurance business including property, liability, marine and motor. There is extensive exposure across the board in this opportunity - great for those looking to expand their horizons whilst becoming specialists in your field.
A hybrid role has been identified within the Group to provide actuarial support across the business predominantly in reserving, with capital modelling, valuation appraisals for M&A and commutation activity involved too. This role will cover a number of entities across Europe and along all lines of business allowing significant exposure to re/insurance in international markets.
- Reserving and standard formula capital modelling, quarterly reserving and SII capital assessments for a number of entities located across Europe and for the group as a whole.
- Broader SII support into ORSA, SFCR and RSR reporting requirements and contribution to quarterly reporting (led by finance).
- M&A valuation appraisals for new acquisitions – reserving, capital, pricing and structuring support.
- Commutations – valuation, appraisal and negotiation support.
- Close in collaboration with the finance, claims and M&A teams.
- Be a part qualified actuary with 1-2 years of experience (including reserving) in the non-life insurance/reinsurance sectors.
- Be personable, a strong team player, an excellent communicator and able to take ownership of multiple work streams.
- Any capital modelling experience would be an advantage.
- If you would like to discuss further to find out more information – Get in touch! Happy to have a confidential chat about aspirations for your career or to share any relevant market knowledge.
Lili Brown | Actuarial Recruitment Consultant
firstname.lastname@example.org | 0203 640 9846 | 0776 826 2643
Apply for Actuarial Analyst - M&A
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly