How would you like to join a highly respected re/insurer that sets itself apart through being experts in specialty insurance products, reinsurance, striving to be the best in the industry and supporting their employees personally and professionally?
Gravitas are working with this re/insurer to find the best part-qualified actuaries in the market to join their strong actuarial team as a Pricing Analyst. You would be analysing risk for individual classes of business such as motor, marine, energy, property, casualty, and more aggregate risk in reinsurance.
Reporting to the Division Pricing Head, you would be sat in a team where you can bounce ideas and collaborate with other aspiring actuaries as well as having guidance from those more senior. There is great exposure to international markets and classes of business that will diversify your knowledge such as Marine and Energy lines. Additionally, it offers the opportunity to build on your modelling capabilities through developing and enhancing pricing models with different software and working closely with the predictive analytics team.
· Student Actuary of the Institute of Actuaries making good progress with CT exams.
· 2:1 in a highly numerate degree.
· Minimum 2 years actuarial experience.
· Good Excel, VBA and Access skills.
· Experience using R and SQL are desirable.
· Strong communication; one on one, in small groups and public speaking.
· Customer Focus: Establishes partner relationships with key stakeholders.
If you would like to discuss further to find out more information – Get in touch! Happy to have a confidential chat about aspirations for your career or to share any relevant market knowledge.
Lili Brown | Actuarial Recruitment Consultant firstname.lastname@example.org | 0203 640 9846 | 0776 826 2643