Data Scientists/ Pricing– Junior & Senior
Data Scientists/Pricing – Junior & Senior
We have an urgent need for Data Scientist for our London Market clients who underwrite a broad array of risks in property, casualty, and speciality risks globally.
These positions combine both pricing and data science and work in harmony with underwriting teams adding insight and delivering meaningful value from data sets. The ability to build, design and implement or assist with implementation is key and will challenge a superior actuarial, technical mindset. There is the opportunity to be involved with exciting analytical projects and help build superior models.
- 2-7 years experience in the insurance industry, ideally with experience in property or casualty risks
- Expertise in Pricing and/or Data Analytics
- Experience with R, Python, Machine Learning and SQL
- Progressive, flexible and delivery-focused approach with ability to work in developing and fast paced teams
- Part or fully qualified Actuary
For further information or a confidential conversation, reach out to Kirsten on firstname.lastname@example.org | 0203 640 9842