Gravitas is working with a highly established global insurance group to find a Part-qualified or Newly qualified Actuary to join their innovative Capital team which sits within their multi-million-dollar central European division.
Highly diversified, this exciting opportunity offers the chance to work within the division that covers several legal entities including the syndicate and insurance. With steady and hefty profits for the last 20 years, their current internal growth plan is to make teams more efficient and diverse within the Lloyd’s London market.
Join one of the best P&C insurers in the industry and be a part of an exciting period of change where you will be consistently challenged with a culture rooted in innovation and that thrives on collaboration and vibrancy – you will never be bored!
- Reporting directly to the Chief Actuary
- Maintain the internal Capital model and parameterisation
- Prepare the Internal Model Capital Assessments
- Support Lloyd’s regulatory Capital model requirements
- Working on all business lines in long and Short tail risks; P&C, Marine, Energy, Personal Accident & Travel, Aviation & Space
- Opportunity to get involved in other areas of actuarial e.g., reserving, pricing to expand your exposure and knowledge.
- Happy to discuss flexible working options
- Making good progress with Actuarial Qualification or newly qualified (IFoA or equivalent)
- Experience of Capital Modelling in a Lloyd’s reporting environment preferred
- Knowledge of Solvency II and PRA regulatory framework
- Prior experience working with Tyche preferred open to Remetrica or IGLOO exposure
- Strong London Market/Lloyds experience
- Excellent communication, collaboration and team worker
- Strong MS Office skills and programming skills preferred e.g., R, Python
Get in contact to discuss this and other opportunities we’re working on within the London Market!
Lili Brown | Actuarial Recruitment Consultant
0203 640 9846