Underwriting Operations Assistant
A very exciting opportunity has arisen within a Lloyd's of London start-up (Re)Insurer, who are looking for an ambitious and versatile individual to join their Political Violence Underwriting team as an Operations Assistant.
- Process enquiries (including renewals, new business, quotes etc.), follow-up and monitor progress towards budget in a timely manner
- Enter the slip data entry within core policy administration system in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure endorsements and risk amendments are updated within the core policy system
- Ensure that all data is entered accurately and in a timely manner
- Support Underwriters during underwriting hours to maximise efficiency in handling enquires.
- Administrative Support for Accounts such as processing of closings and task identification on endorsements/amendments
- Indexing policy documents in the database
- Assist in all other general underwriting administration and processing functions to ensure efficient workflow within the team
- Maintaining files and documentation in accordance with company guidelines
- Investigation & resolution of data queries as required
- Any other reasonable requests made by management