Actuarial Analyst - Reporting & Analysis
We have an exciting opportunity available to join our Reporting & Analysis Team as an Actuarial Analyst.
In this role you will work alongside a team of highly skilled Actuaries to support the delivery of the groups Actuarial Reporting requirements for Solvency II, IFRS, EV and risk-based capital metrics.
You’ll be working with some of the groups top and most knowledgeable Actuaries and Analysts in delivering the supply of actuarial analysis to support the objectives of the Finance, ALM, Capital and Investment teams within Just.
You will be based from our London office, although at present we’re all working remotely and longer term flexibility will be considered going forwards.
- Support the production of Group actuarial reports and provide relevant analysis.
- Support the delivery of actuarial analysis to support the objectives of the Finance, ALM, Capital and Investment teams.
- Support and perform the review of methodologies and assumptions deployed in actuarial systems.
- Work off your own initiative and showcase your commercial acumen.
- Operate a robust control framework for the production of results including maintaining appropriate documentation and compliance with relevant requirements (including TASs).
- A member of the IFoA and making good progress with your exams (ideally having completed some of the CT/CP modules).
- A problem solver, with strong analysis and resolution skills.
- Excellent at both verbal and written communication, with great interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex financial concepts in a clear and concise manner at all levels.
- Aware of the products and services provided by Just Group.
- Able to assess materiality of issues and determine appropriate course of action.
Working for us, you get your Just Rewards…
- Such as a Competitive Salary, Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Along with 25 Days Annual Leave plus an Additional Day on us for your Birthday
- Private Medical Cover and Income Protection, just in case
- A Bonus Scheme that takes a balanced approach and looks at both `in role performance’ but also `the behaviours and attitudes you exhibit at work’
- FREE access to the Headspace App, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Helpline and Trained Physical & Mental Health First Aiders (On-Site)
- Plus we have a variety of Employee Funded Benefits available to our Employees via our Online Benefits Portal
We’re a FTSE 250 Financial Services company who specialise in retirement solutions and right now, our world is moving pretty quickly.
How people work, save, and plan for the future is all changing. A new generation of retirees needs a new kind of retirement company. A company who will look for new ways of doing things – and will always put the customer first.
That’s who we are. We’re a company on a mission: to become a beacon for the entire retirement industry. Because we believe everyone deserves a fair, secure, and fulfilling retirement. And with you on our team, we’re going to make sure they get it.
As well as offering a great benefits package, we encourage flexible and agile working where possible. Get in touch with us to discuss in more detail.