Top performing Lloyd’s syndicate is expanding their actuarial reserving team and seeking two actuarial analysts. Working across an array of specialty risks for both direct and reinsurance, the team are exposed to a variety of work regularly.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior actuary to join an organisation that encourages professional development and provides lots of internal opportunities for career progression. Full study support will be provided for the actuarial exams.
- Minimum of AAA at A-Level
- A 2:1 or First Class Honours numeric degree from a Russell Group university
- Able to demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- 0 - 2 years actuarial experience
- Excellent communication skills therefore able to interact well internally with the actuarial team and liaise with external stakeholders. Must be able to explain technical terminology to non-technical bodies
- Inquisitive personality with a strong willingness to learn
- Has started working towards, or looking to start, the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries exams
- Must have full right to work in the UK without restriction
Apply for Actuarial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly