Junior Actuarial Consultant, Graduate Level- Immediate Start
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of our clients for a Junior Actuarial Consultant to join them in London.
Some of the tasks you will get involved in include:
- Work on the building and developing of Actuarial models
- Training clients on how the models work and how they can optimise them
- Doing client reviews and process optimisation
- Secondments to clients
- Varied work developing your technical and commercial abilities
- A Grade Mathematics at GSCE/ Standard Grade and A- Level/ Higher
- First Class Degree in Mathematics/ MORSE/ Actuarial Science
- Strong interest in programming/coding
- This is a highly varied role where everyday throws new challenges at you and is never predictable so you must be able to adapt quickly to new situations and be proactive.
- Excellent communication skills
Please note this role cannot provide sponsorship. Due to high numbers of applications, we will regrettably only be in touch should you meet criteria.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ailsa McKenzie at Fairbank Partners on 07990063952. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.