Greenfield opportunity – ALM Investment Risk Senior Manager/Director
Clarence George is working on a Group ALM Investment Risk opportunity with a PE-backed Insurance Consolidator at Senior Manager/Director level. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, dynamic team that offers exposure across the business.
The role will allow the individual to own two key Group Risk policies and have daily interaction with senior stakeholders across the CRO/CIO teams.
- Advanced qualifications reflective of a high degree of numeracy (FIA, CFA, FRM, PRM, CERA, ACA, CAIA or similar)
- Working use of Derivatives (rates swaps, swaptions, FX derivatives)
- Regulatory and Risk management knowledge (Rates, Credit spread, FX)
- Minimum of 6-7 years’ market experience
- Experience of Solvency II and Bermuda Monetary Authority regulations would be highly desirable
- Entrepreneurial mindset and used to conflicting priorities and working under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a highly dynamic, fast-paced team. To find out more please get in touch and a member of the team will contact you shortly.
Apply for Greenfield opportunity – ALM Investment Risk Senior Manager/Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly