Life Manager - Consultancy
A growing consultancy is seeking a manager to join their life advisory team in Dublin. This position is a wonderful opportunity to diversify your skills across a range of functions including IFRS17, Solvency II, Modelling, Capital/Risk management and Reserving. The role also offers the opportunity to work with international clients and a variety of projects.
About the Role
The life manager will join the Dublin based team and will deal with a wide variety of assignments, while providing technical IFRS17 expertise. The role involves communicating with different teams and clients and being the technical lead on projects, especially relating to IFRS17.
Duties of the Life Manager role include, but are not limited to:
- Providing technical lead for IFRS17
- Assist in client development
- Develop market proposition
- Provide team training and internal networking.
Actuarial Skills Required
The Life Manager opportunity is open to nearly/newly qualified actuaries from a life insurance background with at least 5 years professional experience. Suitable candidates for this role should have:
- Extensive knowledge of IFRS17, Solvency II TP’s and SCR
- Knowledge of actuarial software (Prophet, Python, R)
- Excellent IT skills including SAS and excel add-ins
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills.
Apply for Life Manager - Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly