Solvency II Analyst
A reputable international insurer has a fantastic opportunity to join their Dublin based team in a Solvency II Analyst position. This is a great role for a part qualified actuary to join the Solvency II team with a diverse organisation, known for their employee benefits and culture.
About the Role
Responsibilities for the Solvency II Analyst role include, but are not limited to:
- Produce Solvency II Qualitative Reporting Templates
- Generate Quarterly/Annual Solvency II Reports
- Conduct Best Estimate Liability and Solvency Requirement Capital calculations
- Produce budget reports and annual studies
- Calculate ORSA (Own Risk and Solvency Assessment) using Prophet and produce relevant reports.
Actuarial Skills Required
The Solvency II Analyst opportunity is open to part/nearly qualified actuaries with at least 2 years professional experience. Suitable candidates for this role should have:
- Experience in Solvency II reporting
- Knowledge of Prophet
- Excellent IT skills including SAS and excel add-ins
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply for Solvency II Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly