Coding and Data.
pmactuarial specialise in Actuarial search within UK Life insurance. We have been asked to fill two positions on behalf of a technology provider.
Our client is leading provider of Actuarial platforms and cloud based modelling systems to a range of UK and international Life insurers. Our need is to find individuals who enjoy/love coding! There are two roles available:
1. Actuary/Senior Actuary - Salary £85,000 - £120,000
2. Part Qualified Actuary - Salary £40,000 - £65,000.
Whilst each role comes with different responsibilities, each will be involve:
* delivering a range of client and data process change (UK, US and Europe)
* translating client requirements into high-level architecture designs
* implementing complex modelling solutions
* provision of testing and maintenance of modelling best practice.
Our client is interested to speak to individuals with a passion for Actuarial modelling, Actuarial IT and the use of technology to solve insurance company problems.
To apply for this role, please submit a copy of your CV and a member of our team will call you back. For more information on the role, to receive a copy of the role profile or to discuss your situation, please contact Phil Moore on 01959 56 9000, 07470 960 691 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Coding and Data.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly