Senior Actuarial Analyst, Lloyds Syndicate
Fairbank Partners are recruiting for a Senior Reserving Analyst. This role lends itself to someone who is looking for more responsibility. The hiring manager is looking for someone to support him closely and have a focus on the Reserving and a stance on the internal communications with the wider business, including underwriting, claims etc. This role offers work at a granular level. You'd have access to information on a claim by claim level.
- Developing an understanding of relevant data sources and systems;
- Completing quarterly reserving exercise for assigned lines of business;
- Help improve the reserving process;
- Answering queries from key stakeholders on reserving results.
- To analyse and report to more senior actuaries on reserving issues, claims trends and key risks and uncertainties
- To support the business planning process, as required
- To assist Risk Management and Capital Modelling by supplying appropriate information
- To actively engage with the Actuarial Pricing team and promote cross-discipline knowledge sharing and consistency
This role would be the second most senior actuarial member of the team - ability and desire to train junior actuaries is valued.
If you are interested so far, then we need you to have made good progress towards completion of an Actuarial qualification and have 3+ years of working within a General Insurance actuarial role; reserving experience preferred/ pricing experienced considered.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ashley Beatens at Fairbank Partners on 07834 551 325. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Senior Actuarial Analyst, Lloyds Syndicate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly