Bolton Associates are recruiting a GI Reserving Manager on behalf of a renowned London Market insurer.
They are seeking a personable Senior Actuary for a hands-on mechanical role. This hire will be keeping the reserving running, ensuring the right systems and processes are in place whilst helping design best practises.
Our client is undergoing a large transformation project and as such are thinking about more ways they can query data. Thus, not only will this hire be joining an innovative, forward-looking team, but they can also help shape this approach.
Responsibilities coverings Solvency II, IFRS17 Implementation, Reviews and Regulatory Work.
- Nearly/Newly FIA Qualified
- Educated to degree level in a STEM subject
- General Insurance experience - Commercial or Personal Lines Background
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have the right to work in the UK
Apply for Reserving Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly