Based York or Bristol with option of home-working
£60,00 - £70,000 + benefits package
This company is a big name in insurance and is offering a fantastic opportunity for a qualified actuary.
The role involves stress and scenario testing and will give you opportunities to develop new strategies and contribute greatly to the company.
- Coordinate risk reviews and calibrations to mitigate risks for UK life insurance companies
- Evaluating the impact of specified scenarios on the company's financial position
- Evaluating a number of statistically defined possibilities to determine the most damaging combination of events, and the loss they would produce
- Support the new capital management project
- Qualified Actuary with UK life insurance experience
- Solvency II experience
- Strong technical background
-You must be eligible to work in the UK - these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
If interested, apply here or get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
Apply for Life Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly