FTSE 100 Insurer – Early Investment Research & Development
6 days left
- Full Time
Clarence George is working with the early-stage investment arm of a FTSE 100 insurer whose focus is investing in three key areas; Housing, Infrastructure and SME Finance. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in stimulating investment work in a unique team that is not found in other insurance companies.
- Open to finance qualifications – FIA, CFA, CAIA or others
- A “self-starter” with a pioneering spirit who can lead and create unique solutions - this is an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience of Investment Strategy/ALM/Capital management would be ideal
- Previous experience around Real Estate would be advantageous
- Competent modelling ability in Excel, VBA is a minimum requirement
- Familiarity with Thomson Reuters, Anaplan, Bloomberg would be a bonus
These opportunities are very rare in the market and provide a scope to lead projects and new investment avenues. For more information, please apply directly and a member of the team will be in touch.
Apply for FTSE 100 Insurer – Early Investment Research & Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly