Assistant Manager- Reserving
Fairbank Partners are working alongside a well-known London Market insurer who are looking for someone to join them in London as an Assistant Reserving Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take a step up in responsibility and their career.
- Working with really clean data, you'll get stuck into loads of exciting Actuarial work
- Management of at least 1 direct report
- Assist the Reserving Manager on projects whilst also getting loads of autonomous responsibility
- Loads of exposure to senior conversations to propel your responsibility and Actuarial knowledge
- Working in a culture where you work hard but get significant reward for what you put in
- Getting to work on a highly dynamic book meaning work can be varied
- Will be FIA qualified with at least 3 years' post- qualification experience
- Previous experience within a General Insurance reserving function
- Must be comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ailsa McKenzie at Fairbank Partners on 07990063952. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Assistant Manager- Reserving
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly