Senior Actuary - Reporting & Analysis
At Just we encourage a flexible and agile working environment for the majority of our opportunities. Get in touch with us to discuss in more detail.
Our Reporting & Analysis team are hiring and we’re now recruiting for a Senior Actuary to join our team on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
As a Senior Actuary in the Reporting & Analysis team you’ll lead the delivery of actuarial aspects of business planning and prepare relevant management information, support the provision of relevant actuarial input to the risk function for the production of the Group ORSA and run-off plans.
You will also work across the design, maintenance, building and testing of projection systems and processes required for base projections, stresses and scenarios.
Finally you will work alongside the Head of Planning & Development to achieve key strategic goals across IFRS17, Solvency II and regulatory matters such as answering PRA queries.
- Produce the actuarial information required to support Group’s business and capital Plans; and input to the risk function to support the production of the Group ORSA and run-off plans.
- Produce actuarial information required to support the Group’s internal and external reporting of SII and IFRS17.
- Support the development of responses to requests from UK regulators and other third parties.
- Design, maintain, build and test projection systems and processes required for base projections and stresses and scenarios.
- Ensure timely testing of the tools developed by the Actuarial Systems team for actuarial reporting and analysis purposes.
- Develop and improve the processes & controls used for team deliveries.
- Represent the team and provide actuarial expertise to define actuarial requirements on projects and other change programme initiatives.
- Operate a robust control framework for the production of results including maintaining appropriate documentation and compliance with relevant requirements (including TASs).
- Qualified FIA, FFA or equivalent
- Extensive reporting / business planning / projections experience within a Life Insurer
- Experience of IFRS17
- Experience of Solvency II
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- An understanding of the regulatory environment which Just operate within
Working for us, you get your Just Rewards…
- Such as a Competitive Salary, Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Along with 25 Days Annual Leave plus an Additional Day on us for your Birthday
- Private Medical Cover and Income Protection, just in case
- A Bonus Scheme that takes a balanced approach and looks at both `in role performance’ but also `the behaviours and attitudes you exhibit at work’
- FREE access to the Headspace App, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Helpline and Trained Physical & Mental Health First Aiders (On-Site)
- Plus we have a variety of Employee Funded Benefits available to our Employees via our Online Benefits Portal