Reinsurance Actuary - Cayman Islands
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Qualified Life Actuary looking for your next career adventure? Our client is a Reinsurance organisation based in the Cayman Islands.
About the Role
The role will report into and work closely with the Vice-President of Actuarial and the group Chief Actuary. The main focus of the role will be evaluating life and annuity products and the position will be a key part of the transaction origination team.
Duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Performing out pricing and valuation due diligence for potential reinsurance or mergers and acquisitions transactions
- Analysing regulatory, GAP and valuation model considerations
- Collaboration with various teams such as investment and risk, working on Asset-Liability Matching considerations
- Monitoring reinsured business performance and presentation of planned financial results
- Being a key Subject Matter Expert on model building and development
Actuarial Skills Required
The successful candidate for this role will be a Qualified Life Actuary with experience in financial reporting. Reinsurance and modelling experience are advantageous. Longevity experience is also beneficial. This is a fast-paced and transaction focused role, and so requires a confident communicator who is self-motivated.
Candidates interested in finding out more about this position should contact Carina Devlin (0871082691 or email@example.com) or by filling in the application form. We are happy to help you, and can facilitate you outside of normal office hours. Alternatively, you can call us on 015311400.
Apply for Reinsurance Actuary - Cayman Islands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly