Specialty Reinsurance Actuary. Must have Credit & Political Risk exposure
6 days left
- Full Time
Fairbank Partners are looking for a Qualified P&C Actuary with prior Reinsurance experience. This exciting opportunity sits in the Specialty Division of this Reinsurer and is responsible for providing all areas of actuarial support including:
- Business planning
- Due diligence analysis on new business opportunities
- Strategic initiatives, in particular bringing greater use of data and analytics to UW decision making The Specialty Reinsurance division encompasses a broad range of specialty classes on both an excess of loss and proportional basis, utilising Lloyds, Bermuda, US and European Company Market platforms.
To be considered we are looking for:
- A Fellow of the Institute of Actuaries, or international equivalent
- Excellent senior stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Ability to sponsor and drive complicated change initiatives
- Reinsurance account pricing experience across a number of product lines
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ailsa McKenzie at Fairbank Partners on 07990063952. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Specialty Reinsurance Actuary. Must have Credit & Political Risk exposure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly