3 days left
- Full Time
A unique opportunity for a qualified non-life insurance actuary to join a global insurer in Dublin as a Reserving Actuary. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a well-established team of senior actuaries while gaining international exposure in various lines of business.
The Reserving Actuary will join the Risk function and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Supporting the quarterly and annual reserving process
- Provide a 2nd opinion on technical reserves and profitability
- Monitor and maintain reserving practices and procedures
- Involvement in internal projects, such as IFRS17
- Develop and maintain business relationships with various teams.
Actuarial Skills Required
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified actuary with non-life reserving experience. You should have proven skills and the ability to create and use actuarial models to form opinions. You should have the confidence to challenge senior actuaries as needed. P&C Commercial lines or reinsurance experience is also strongly desired for this role.
Apply for Reserving Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly