3 days left
- Full Time
A multinational insurance organisation is looking for a manager to join their Capital team in Dublin City. This is a unique opportunity that combines both technical and management skills. If you are looking for an opportunity to gain management experience, this may be the position for you.
About the Role
The Capital Actuary will report directly to the CRO and will be responsible for technical actuarial work as well as managing one qualified and two trainee actuaries. The organisation is implementing a smart working model with a minimal requirement to come into the office.
Responsibilities for this role include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee the Short-Term Economic Capital as well as the regulatory reporting process including SFCR and QRTS
- Provide support in Second line Reserve Reviews
- Present results to the Risk and Capital Committees
- Involvement in various business processes including ORSA, Reinsurance, and Strategic Planning.
Actuarial Skills Required
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- A qualified actuary or nearly qualified actuary with management experience
- Strong non-life capital/risk experience
- Practical experience of Solvency II
- Strong technical skills including experience with ResQ
Apply for Capital Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly