3 days left
- Full Time
Life Actuarial roles
Base Salary: £50,000 - £90,000 per annum + benefits (non-negotiable base salary and package)
Location: Birmingham/Edinburgh/Flexible working
Working Pattern: Full time and very open to flexible working
If you are interested, do let me know so you don't miss this opportunity.
A leading life insurer is offering fantastic opportunities to a nearly-qualified, newly-qualified and post-qualified actuaries. These positions have come about as the insurer is building a new team.
- Overseeing and assessing the financial risks of the Group with respect to solvency II and good practice
- Support oversight of the balance sheet
- Getting involved in risk assessment, capital and models
- Being a technical specialist to advice on projects
- Coaching actuarial trainees to maximise their potential
- A nearly-qualified, newly-qualified or post-qualified Actuary with UK experience
- Experience in life insurance consulting or in a life insurer
- You must be eligible to work in the UK - these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
- Experience of with-profits or capital reporting
If interested, apply here or get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
Apply for Life Actuary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly