2 days left
- Full Time
BPA Pricing Actuarial Analyst
London/WFH during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Base Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 with a competitive package
Deadline: 2nd June 2021
A great opportunity for the actuarial analyst to step into the bulk annuities space.
This position offers a varied experience in a fast-paced working environment in a growing UK firm.
- Pricing, modelling and analysis for bulk annuities
- Work with senior colleagues to consider assumptions and risk requirements by modelling the cash-flows
- Communicating with other teams and stakeholders to improve governance and solutions
- Contributing to strategic approaches to develop business for the firm
- Part-qualified Actuary with cash-flow modelling experience
- You must be eligible to work in the UK - these rules have changed recently so when applying please state your eligibility to work in the UK. (E.g. British passport, Irish passport, ILR, settled-status, etc.)
- Previous experience of pricing
- Previous experience of de-risking DB pensions
Please ensure that your CV clearly portrays how your experience fits this role when you apply for it.
If interested, apply here or get in touch with Abi Logeswaran at HFG Insurance Recruitment.
Please note: This role does not offer VISA sponsorship.
Apply for Actuarial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly