Mixed Actuarial Analyst Role- Specialty Lines
3 days left
- Full Time
Have you got General Insurance pricing experience and are now seeking your next challenge? This could be for you...
- Working predominantly in pricing but with bi-annual reserving and some planning exposure
- Exciting lines of business including energy, casualty, property and aviation
- Using data, interpreting it, analysing metrics and then presenting this to underwriters
- Loads of ownership over your work and responsibility over tasks
You will have...
- Good progress in the IFoA exams
- Previous experience within UK General Insurance pricing
- Ideally 3+ years' experience under your belt
- Experience in liaising with udnerwriters
- Experience in data interpretation
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ailsa McKenzie at Fairbank Partners on 07990063952. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Mixed Actuarial Analyst Role- Specialty Lines
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly