Actuarial Analyst- Reinsurance Reserving
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you interested in working across lines of business including casualty, property and nuclear? Looking to work in a dynamic company with flexible working options and development opportunities? If yes, read on...
What does the role look like?
- The role is very varied and you will be predominantly working on reinsurance reserving
- You'll be working on business lines including US and international property, casualty and even on a nuclear syndicate
- Presenting to underwriters, delegating work and liaising with stakeholders
Who are you?
- We're looking for someone with around 18 months experience within General Insurance reserving (direct or reinsurance)
- You'll be making way through IFoA exams, ideally you'll have the first chunk of them completed
- You will be a good communicator with keen interest to learn and grow in your career
What the role can offer you...
- Flexibility within the company to gain exposure to other business areas within your career
- Flexible working, you could be in the office 5 days a week or just a couple, it's up to you
- Really interesting work that will develop your Actuarial exposure
- A fantastic team and strong company culture
Please note this role cannot offer sponsorship.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ailsa McKenzie at Fairbank Partners on 07990063952. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Actuarial Analyst- Reinsurance Reserving
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly