Non-Life Assistant Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
A Dublin city consultancy is looking for an Assistant Manager for their non-life advisory team. This is a unique opportunity to diversify your skills, as you will work across various areas including Reserving, SII, IFRS17, Pricing, Reinsurance, and Data Analytics. The company have a growing portfolio of work and are passionate about their business and value actuarial skills.
About the Position
The non-life assistant manager will join a growing team in Dublin city. The position will involve working on client projects, as well as working with various teams and colleagues globally.
Responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Successful delivery of client assignments including developing client relationships
- Providing support across audit and regulatory reporting work including IFRS17 and Solvency II, reserving and risk reviews, and internal model development
- Supporting international clients and colleagues
- Specialise in an area of business and support the company’s growing portfolio in areas such as aviation and banking.
Actuarial Skills Required
Our client is open on level in terms of actuarial exams, however, suitable candidates for this role should have:
- A Strong non-life (re)insurance background
- Experience in Reserving, Solvency II, and regulatory work
- IFRS17 Knowledge and/or experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Apply for Non-Life Assistant Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly