An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Capital Manager/Capital Actuary to join their skills with a leading Automotive Insurer, based out of their City headquarters.
This role presents a rare opportunity for an ambitious Actuary/Capital Analyst with excellent analytical skills to make an instant impact within a growing Actuarial function. .
Skills and experience of the Capital Manager/Capital Actuary:
- Circa 5+ years of Capital experience and 3+ years of managerial experience or be a Qualified Actuary with at least 1 year of post-qualification experience
- Demonstrable track record of working within a Capital team is highly advantageous
- Previous exposure to Commercial Lines of business would be preferable, though candidates from a Personal Lines background will also be considered
- Strong technical skills with prior experience of using software such as SQL and Igloo would be advantageous
- Demonstrable track record of Line Management experience would be advantageous
- Proficiency in Igloo is required
Rewards and benefits:
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Strong pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
- 25 days annual leave, rising to 28 with service
- Flexible working options are also available
If you think this opportunity could be of interest, please apply below with your CV or contact Josh Spencer on 0151 224 1480 or at email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.