Reserving Actuarial Analyst
A forward-thinking Dublin City insurance provider are expanding their actuarial team. They are looking for a part/nearly qualified actuary to join them as a Reserving Analyst. This organisation is known for its excellent benefits and very interesting work. This is a unique opportunity to work on niche lines of business with some of the most experienced Reserving actuaries in Ireland.
About the Role
The Reserving Analyst will work alongside and learn from senior reserving actuaries as well as various teams on an international level. This role would suit somebody who is highly numerate with very high commercial acumen.
Duties for the role include (but are not limited to):
- Assist and support in quarterly financial reporting
- Involvement in the reserve review and Solvency II process
- Valuation and Profitability analysis
- Contribution to business planning by setting target budget loss ratios.
To be considered for this role suitable candidates should have:
- Previous GI experience
- Technical knowledge of Reserving and/ or Solvency II
- Excellent IT skills including ResQ and excel add-in
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills