Reinsurance Pricing Actuary - Life
An expanding reinsurance business is looking for a Pricing Actuary to join their Life and Health team. This role is commercially focused, and the successful candidate will lead new business acquisition. This is a client-facing role which will include pricing, marketing, and strategy. A life pricing actuary with strong business and communication skills would be a suitable fit for this role. The position reports to the Senior Pricing Actuary.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluating new business opportunities
- Setting and reviewing pricing assumptions
- Developing bespoke reinsurance solutions to meet client criteria
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Life and Health business strategy
- Represent the Pricing team at workshops and meetings
- Monitor the regulatory frameworks and asses impact on existing and new business (including Solvency II and IFRS17)
The successful candidate will be a qualified life pricing actuary with strong communication skills. Reinsurance experience is an advantage and international market experience is beneficial. You should be a strategic thinker and be comfortable influencing decisions and managing relationships with key stakeholders.
Candidates interested in this role should contact Carina Devlin at email@example.com or by phoning 0871082691. Alternatively you can call the main Raretec line at 015311400