Actuarial Analyst- Reinsurance Reserving
Fairbank Partners are working on an exciting opportunity for an Actuarial Analyst to join our London market client to work within their Reinsurance Reserving function.
The opportunity involves:
- Working on lines of business including Casualty, Specialty & Nuclear
- Presenting work to underwriters, delegating when necessary
- Reporting outwards reinsurance
Who you are:
- You'll have around 12-18 months experience in industry
- General insurance reserving experience, reinsurance exposure is advantageous
- You'll have the IFoA associate exams under your belt and making good progress
- Good communication skills and keen attitude to learning
What's in it for you?
- Competitive market salary and benefits including study support
- Loads of opportunities within the business and options to move round business areas throughout your career
- You'll never feel 'stuck' as there's always new things to learn and departments to explore
- Working in a really supportive team of Actuaries in various stages of their career to learn from
- Flexible working. Policy not been disclosed but likely you'll get to choose how many days you go into the office
- Great office space with different work areas
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ailsa McKenzie at Fairbank Partners on 07990063952. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.