Actuarial Analyst- Casualty and Property
An exciting opportunity has risen within our client, a well- known speciality insurer for an Actuarial Analyst to join their London office.
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone with pricing experience looking to broaden exposure to other areas of Actuarial work.
- Working across exciting lines of business such as casualty, property and energy
- Responsibilities will lie mainly in pricing but with bi-annual reserving and some planning throughout
- Some model development work
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Working closely with underwriters
- Loads of development opportunities within both the team and wider business, lots of autonomy and responsibility of work
Who you are:
- You'll have 3+ years experience in GI pricing within a UK market
- Ideally, you'll be making good progress in the Actuarial exams
- Good at understanding and presenting data
- Experience in working with underwriters or stakeholders
Please note that this role will be unable to offer sponsorship.
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ailsa McKenzie at Fairbank Partners on 07990063952. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.