Casualty Risk Lead - Pioneering Opportunity with Impact
Looking for a new opportunity where you will be able to pioneer a new function? Want to make a difference in a highly strategic role with lots of opportunity for development and impact? Read on!
Our client, a large specialty insurer are looking for someone to join them to start up the casualty arm to their risk division. If you are looking for an opportunity to really make an impact and accelerate your career then this is the ideal opportunity to do so.
The role involves:
- Being highly strategic making big decisions on the direction of the function and setting the vision
- Looking at global data to and bringing it together in a coherent form
- Gathering expertise and analysing the data to grow the arm's datasets
- Lots of opportunities into other functions including CRO or into reserving/ pricing
- Qualified Actuary with 1 year+ casualty experience
- Have experience within the General Insurance Capital space
- Have drive to make a difference and create an exciting vision
To discuss this role please submit your CV or contact Ailsa McKenzie at Fairbank Partners on 07990063952. Fairbank Partners has access to a wide range of actuarial jobs and acts as an employment agency.