Paris Based Modelling Actuary
We are looking for a mid-level Actuary experienced in Actuarial modelling development to join Actuarial Projection team in order to develop and maintain the group's Life insurance models.
- You design actuarial responses to valuation issues, profitability, Solvency II reporting and ORSA
- You will be the direct contact and responsible for the Protections and Health models within the group
- You will be reviewing, testing and developing models throughout the company and reporting your work and results to the group
- You will be required to work alongside the risk team and the reporting teams
- You will also be required to work on Solvency II and IFRS 17 topics
The profile needed:
- 2-4 years experience in an Actuarial Modelling team
- Good knowledge or experience in French insurance products is required (Helath, protections, pensions, savings)
- Strong Actuarial software knowledge (Prophet, Moses, RAFM, Addactis Modeling)
- Experience with Solvency II calculations
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a forever growing and expanding team with a fantastic work-life balance and homeworking options.