Dynamic Life Insurer – Reporting & Automation
Clarence George is working with a growing Insurer to find a nearly/newly qualified life actuary to join their Reporting function.
- IFRS 17 and Solvency II reporting with opportunities to get involved in cutting-edge automation and modelling projects
- Working with the Investment team on ad hoc Hedging and Capital projects
- Regular exposure to senior stakeholders within the business’ flat structure
- Opportunities to move into ALM, Capital, Strategy etc. down the line as the firm is rapidly expanding
The ideal candidate:
- Senior student up to a newly qualified actuary within Life Insurance
- Reporting experience would be ideal but is not a prerequisite
This is a fantastic opportunity to make the move into a tier 1 Life Insurer and really elevate your career to new heights. If you are interested in learning more about this mandate, please apply directly.